Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to school 2009

Well another year, another school! Oh, I guess that's not normal unless you are in our family!! Anyway, Thomas is in third grade this year and Abby is in Kindergarten. They were very excited on the first day. And especially so because they get to ride the bus this year!!Here they are waiting for the bus, they got kinda bored because the bus was late. They started watching the bugs nearby. But the bus finally made it and they were off to school!After school Molly and I walked to the bus stop to meet Thomas and Abby. Once again the bus was late and we got tired of waiting... ( first day, I guess the driver needs to get used to his route!)
But again, the bus finally made it and the kids were home safe to tell tales of the first day!!
I made these cupcakes for the first After School Snack, they are supposed to be Ming-Ming from the show Wonder Pets!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

There is always mayhem the first week of school with the buses...I can't believe how grown-up Abby looks - especially in one of the pictures! You have to post some pics of them with their new glasses too.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Your such a good mom!! Molly is getting so big-I need to put you guys on my blog list, I forget to look at your stuff, hope they enjoy school!

Anonymous said...

Yay for school! How does Abby like school? And how to you like it being home with just Molly?

Jenn Adams said...

What cute kids. :o) And I'm totally impressed with your cupcakes, I just have to say. Good luck with that bus schedule. ;o)